Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year means big goals!!!

Okay so I am a slacker!! I haven't posted in ages. I finished NaNoWriMo with the 50k word goal though the book isn't done. Luckily I have some great friends reading and editing to help me perfect it!!!

I am taking my career by the horns this year. I posted my goals in the side bar but I am going to write them out in the first post of the year as well. I want to finish Sam's first book and writer her second. I want to finish the YA book "Guild of Thieves" soon. I want to write a synopsis for all 3 plus my 2 completed romantic suspense books. I also want to submit those out to agents/publishers this year. My last goal is a big one. I want to publish at least one of those books!!! I think I can do it. My writing is better than ever and my stories are getting to be where I want them to be. Being a perfectionist is a bit of a down fall, lol. Oops. All my editing group says they are good and really don't make many changes but I tend to worry all the time! AArrgggg..... Anyway J.W. is getting a different schedule which will actuall make me a bit more insomniatic so I see a lot more writing starting now. So here comes a new year and a big push to get my career of the ground! Wish me luck!!

No comments: