Saturday, September 24, 2011

Done with new thread added.

Final word count was 66708. Not quite the 70k I was aiming for but over the 60k publishers usually want as a minimum for a romantic suspense novel. I think I did good. I am super tired. I got my new thread added which let me kill off someone else who was based off of someone who loves to make life difficult in the world. That is my therapy. I base crime victims sometimes on people in my personal life or the world who make things hard for myself or people I care about. I torment or harass them to get out the aggression without actually having to be aggressive in real life. Not sure how healthy that is but it works for me. This book has a few long chapters so I am only putting up the first 5 in excerpts for people to read. Let me know what you think.

Next project it my youth fantasy adventure!! Fun stuff!

2 comments:

Leontien said...

Ok! it is on my to do list! i was thinking maybe in two weeks when i'm in the hospital i can read them all! bunch of time so it should work out good!

Big hugs
Leontien

Kim said...

I am happy to be a distraction!! Just remember how many of us are sending you our strength to get through the gunk! Hugs!