Friday, September 23, 2011

Done editing Lexi's book!

I finished the read through. Now I just need to go back and add a subplot in that will add to the end shock and the word count. I am on target to be done by the end of the month. That means October will be time for the youth adventure book. Very on track to do what I want on time!! I am thrilled!! Not sure if I posted the basics of Lexi's book yet but it is a romantic suspense. A serial killer stalks the female lead and her brother and kills people they love by copying other well known serial killers. They have to figure out who the killer is before one of them ends up dead. Along the way Lexi our female lead falls for Lucien the hot homicide Lieutenant partner to her detective brother Aarik. Very murder mystery with a dose of sexy romance. I love this one as more of my personality seems to shine through in it. Once I get the subplot written in I will put up some chapters and see what you guys think! Now off to pick up a kid and then tonight I write! :)

No comments: